Posted: Mar 5, 2013 This article is out of date as it is not available from licensed lenders!
SMS without a job (income needed) is no longer easy to get, but many lenders still choose to extend the loan to people in need. In this article, we will list lenders who provide SMS credit without a job but with income.
Companies that provide SMS credit
● SMS Credit – the most popular lender in Latvia. Loan up to 300 USD without interest. Famous for shares. Don’t Offer Loans Without a Job!
● Hypocredit – does not give free credit, but is easy to use; various promotions; provides long-term loans, the main advantage of which is the large amount. Don’t Offer Loans Without a Job!
● Merratu – the first SMS loan provider in Latvia. 1. Loan up to USD 350 without interest. Don’t Offer Loans Without a Job!
● GreenCash Loan – an interest-free loan of up to 300 USD. Don’t Offer Loans Without a Job!
● Via SMS – first interest-free loan up to $ 350. Don’t Offer Loans Without a Job!
● Credit-Mono – famous for its “give back less than borrowed” campaign; 1. Loan up to USD 300 without interest. Don’t Offer Loans Without a Job!
As you can see, there are enough creditors in Latvia who provide SMS without a workplace with income. Borrowing with these lenders is very simple and the amounts are the same as with other lenders.
Since most of those who use such loans are already registered with the most popular lenders, besides Hypocredit and SMS Credit there are five other lenders who offer not only interest free loans. It is also advantageous for lenders to give such a loan, because if you are attracting a client, there is a good chance that they will take out future loans with that lender.
It is ethical to issue SMS without a workplace
Both yes and no. Lenders, for example, often compare fast credit to a taxi – that is, we rarely take a taxi because we know how expensive it is. It is not difficult to rebut this analogy: we take a taxi when we have the money; a taxi is much cheaper; for a taxi, the counter runs out, whereas for credits, the interest counts for a long time.
The analogy of taking a taxi to a non-income person becomes even tragic if we imagine a “hundred lats” proudly driving home in a taxi. But the counter-argument is, for example, that not everyone declares their income, and not all of them report regularly.
When using this type of loan, it is very important that you be completely honest in your loan application. In most cases, quick loans are based on your income. Borrowing an amount that is greater than your actual income will only make it difficult for you. Repaying a loan could be very difficult or even impossible. Some lenders will check your workplace, but not always the amount of your income.