Annual Giving Manager job at Chestnut Hill College
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Annual Giving Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Chestnut Hill College’s Annual Giving Program (Griffin Fund). The Director of Annual Giving will oversee the day-to-day operations of the program and play an active role in identifying, cultivating, soliciting and recognizing individual donors, with accountability for meeting budget targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Three to five years of related experience strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, creative thinking and writing skills.
- Highly motivated, well organized and enterprising.
- Strong commitment to the mission, vision and values of Chestnut Hill College.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as needed for events and deadlines.
- Experience and great comfort working with a diverse group of people (donors, faculty, staff, volunteers, etc.).
- Favorite Raiser’s Edge experience.
In partnership with the Director of Communications and other College stakeholders, the essential functions of the Manager will include:
- Design, implementation and growth of CHC Griffin Fund campaigns, including print, email and other media as appropriate.
- Write and edit Griffin Fund content for print, web and social media. Projects may include general promotional material such as advertisements, flyers, brochures, letters, talking points/speeches, etc.
- Use direct communication and fundraising tools (direct mail, email, website and social media) to inform, engage, connect and solicit current, past and potential donors. Monitor, report and analyze results.
- In collaboration with the communications team, maintain an active level of engagement with all donors.
- In collaboration with the Office of Advancement, maintain and cultivate individual donor records in the donor database.
- Plan and execute stewardship efforts to retain and encourage repeat and increase in giving from year to year.
- Manage volunteer efforts, provide reporting, solicitation support and training as required, coordinate personal solicitations for members of the Reunion Gifts Committee
- In coordination with the Office of Advancement, manage a pool of potential donors for annual leadership gift solicitations of $500 to $2,500
- As needed, assist with planning, staffing and providing general support for the Griffin Fund and other CHC events.
- Other assigned tasks.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to [email protected] No phone calls please.
Currently, the College requires COVID vaccines for all faculty, staff, and students. There will be limited exemptions for medical or religious reasons.
Chestnut Hill College has a deep commitment to fostering an inclusive community as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student body and foster the diversity of our faculty and staff, we welcome applications from applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. To this end, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Chestnut Hill College takes our position seriously and will not tolerate discrimination against anyone based on their real or perceived ethnic origin, skin color, religion, ancestry, genetic information, national origin, orientation gender, gender, gender identity or expression, family status. , marital status, socioeconomic status, age, veteran status, disability, use of guide or support animals and/or mechanical aids, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Consistent with the requirements contained in Title IX, Chestnut Hill College will not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational program and activities, including employment.