Digital Marketing and Graphic Design
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed. Work from home while developing our global e-commerce and social media marketing strategy for our Australia, US and our company launch in UK in 2021.
Third Drawer Down has been making art accessible worldwide since 2003. Artistic objects, gifts and housewares.
Our people are hardworking, passionate and enthusiastic, tech-savvy and efficient, and we strive to be the best at everything we do.
- Design fun website banners, social tiles, and stories.
- Write a smart art and design copy for the website and a digital call to action.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, product sales, return on investment and drive appropriate traffic.
Coordinate with product management, sales and our wholesale teams to actively promote new and existing products and services.
Administer online marketing campaigns and liaise with external advertising and public relations agencies.
Manage and design all online advertising, events, social media, trade associations and other organizations to drive sales and ensure sales growth.
Analyze customer behavior for site traffic, page performance, click-through navigation, purchase conversion, and buying habits to drive sales in a virtual shopping environment.
Help growth with online paid search, referral and affiliate programs, online advertising and traditional media campaigns to optimize sales promotion, customer acquisition and retention.
Prepare briefing materials and reports to support sales promotion through public relations.
Evaluate and update corporate web content which includes redesigning homepages and other pages to optimize campaign effectiveness.
Work with freelance campaign and content developers to bring variety to the marketing process.
Manage various internal and external digital sources to improve user experience through UX strategy, content strategy, business analysis, wireframes and online transaction interactions.
Develop an appropriate social media strategy for using social media for marketing campaigns.
Provide great online experiences for users by developing strategies to increase Net Promoter Score (NPS).
Monitor competitor activities to identify industry relevant practices prevalent in online and mobile communications to develop new strategies.
Maintain the communication schedule and prepare weekly and monthly reports to guide online presence.
- Experience developed in a brand or product based role in marketing or online or in a similar role
- Experience in the online product photography process
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media marketing activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including confidence in spelling and grammar
- Process-oriented – analytical, numerical and precise
- Very organized with excellent administration skills
- Soft and happy to take on ad hoc tasks to help the team
- The ability to anticipate and produce results in a very short timeframe and a positive practical attitude
- Ideally qualifications in a business, business or creative qualification, or equivalent
- MS Office – Very good command of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Adobe Following – to prepare tiles / banners / stories for all websites and social platforms
- E-mail – systems, including Outlook and Outlook Express
- Omnisend or Klaviyo
- Google Aanalytic
Must have permanent residence or work visa and due to volume of applicants we cannot cater to everyone.