Hobby Lobby Job Description, Roles/Responsibilities and Qualifications
Hobby Lobby Job Description – Hobby Lobby is a chain of stores located in the United States. David Green started Hobby Lobby in northwest Oklahoma City in 1972. The business is largely an arts and crafts store. As of 2018, she owned a chain of such stores worth over $5 billion.Nigeria Information Guide
Hobby Lobby has over 1000 stores and is the largest private arts and crafts retailer. The company has evolved tremendously and now operates in 47 states. It offers a wide range of items such as fabrics, flowers, home decor and craft tools.
David and Barbara Green borrowed $600 in 1970 to start creating small picture frames in their home. Hobby Lobby was formed two years later when the fledgling company opened a 300 square foot store in Oklahoma City. Hobby Lobby is now the largest privately owned arts and crafts company in the world, employing approximately 32,000 people and operating more than 700 stores in 47 states. Hobby Lobby is largely an arts and crafts store, although it also sells hobbies, picture framing, jewelry, fabrics, flower and wedding supplies, cards and party supplies, baskets, wearable art, home accents and Christmas products. In Oklahoma City, the headquarters includes a 9.2 million square foot manufacturing, distribution and office facility.Hobby Lobby Job Description
Hobby Lobby’s workforce is unusually diverse in terms of demographics. The company is made up of 61.4% women and 36.9% ethnic minorities. Despite its other variety, Hobby Lobby employees are surprisingly lacking in political diversity. It has an extremely high proportion of Republican Party employees, at 65.0%.
Hobby Lobby is committed to providing employment opportunities for ambitious individuals who want to join our growing organization. We value new ideas, enthusiastic creativity and hard work as a leader in arts, crafts and home decor.
Whether you are an artist, store manager, craft designer, warehouse supervisor, retail assistant, accountant, or another part of our team, Hobby Lobby strives to provide an environment rewarding work and opportunities for advancement to its diverse workforce.
We’re glad to hear more about you and excited that you’re interested in working at Hobby Lobby. This is an exciting time for our business and we would love for you to be a part of it. APPLY NOW – CREATIVITY IS REQUIRED!How to Check NYIF 2022 Training Portal Login Platform
Our dedication to innovation sets Hobby Lobby apart from other companies. We not only inspire our customers to live their most creative lives, but we’ve also created a corporate culture that encourages and empowers our employees to do the same, at home and at work.
We believe in giving our people plenty of room to grow, whether they’re working in the company, in the store or on the road. Employees who work hard and are optimistic should expect to be rewarded with exciting new career opportunities. That is, we promote from within whenever possible.How to activate the Big Brother channel on GOTV
We also ensure that all of our employees are fairly compensated and benefit from various bonuses and benefits.
Hobby Lobby Job Responsibilities
Call the center representative
- Provide customer service to retail stores by responding to building maintenance requests.
- Locate, dispatch and provide instructions to contractors associated with building maintenance.
- Follow up with contractors regarding schedules and conditions of work/services performed.
- Complete work orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Additional tasks assigned by the supervisorRecruitment
Designer / Stylist
- Depending on the artistic direction and the needs of the company and the target audience, creates distinctive artisanal and/or scenic spaces.
- Each project has detailed instructions, including vendor lists, SKU numbers, and applicable recommendations.
- Ensures crafts and/or sets are ready for photography.
- All assignments are completed on time in accordance with the artistic direction and objectives of the client and target clientele.
- Keeps up to date with current design trends
- If necessary, learns new techniques, tools and mediums.
- Follows all warehouse procedures
- Works closely with peers and sets the tone for team collaboration.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment
- Adheres to all Art/Creative safety standards and procedures, including the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Adapts to new responsibilities and tasks
- Contributes to team effort by carrying out duties in a constructive manner.
Recreation Lobby Roles
Cashiers: Employees who handle cash, greet customers and pack goods. They communicate with customers to ensure they have a positive experience.
Storers: Inventory must be stored and measured. They also ensure that customers have access to items. They are available to answer consumer questions and direct them to specific products. Storekeepers unload deliveries, sort goods and restock store shelves.
Department heads: They are in charge of a particular department of their store. They must check that the shelf is well stocked, and if stocks are low, they must place the appropriate orders. Department managers also plan displays and displays of merchandise to attract customers. They have to polish and clean their department throughout the day to keep customers engaged.LEG form
Deputy Directors: Responsible for assisting store managers. They participate in the training and development of new staff. They also need to improve the customer experience and help the store meet its financial goals.
Store managers: Manage day-to-day operations, financial goals, merchandising, customer relations and inventory for their unique store. He wears several hats and must be comfortable in all these administrative tasks.
Hobby Lobby Professional qualifications/skills
Call the center representative
- High school diploma
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) 2007 or later.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Multitasking, working under pressure, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere are all required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in construction/maintenance or related field is required.WAEC Result
- Ability to interact effectively with team members at different management levels.
Designer / Stylist
- Professional-level arts, crafts, and DIY skills in a multitude of mediums (jewelry, paper, yarn, etc.)
- A keen sense of visual composition and merchandising.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills demonstrating the ability to accomplish and prioritize various activities while maintaining quality and polish
US Hobby Lobby Salary Structure
Salaries for Hobby Lobby employees vary by region, department, and job description. The table below shows the name of the job title you may be interested in, along with the salary range and total compensation. Compensation earned for the same work at Hobby Lobby may vary depending on experience, skills and education.
|Job title||Average salary||Company Name|
|Full time IT Project Coordinator (2220m)||$75,098||hobby hall|
|FT Buckhead Family Law Paralegal (2218)||$84,705||hobby hall|
|FT Project Coordinator (2220)||$104,084||hobby hall|
|FT – Marietta Family Law Paralegal (2219)||$80,094||hobby hall|
|FT Administrative Assistant/Research Assistant – Perimeter Zone (2202)||$62,643||hobby hall|
|FT Office Manager (2214)||$96,358||hobby hall|
|Accountant FT (2224)||$80,737||hobby hall|
|FT Software Sales Representative (2211)||$111,572||hobby hall|
|FT Corporate Recruiter (2210)||$212,091||hobby hall|
|Part time accountant||$42,635||hobby hall|
Types of hobby lobby work
- Jobs for Assistant Manager
- Jobs for Retail Co-Manager
- Sales Associate Jobs
- Jobs for Call Center Representative
- Designer/stylist jobs
- Cashier Jobs
And much more.
Check LEG Result
Check and confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Information is power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can positively and permanently change your life, business and family.
Click here to join our Google group
For the latest updates on news, jobs and business ideas and opportunities.
The contents of this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without proper permission or acknowledgment.
Appropriate acknowledgment includes, but is not limited to (a) A BACK TO ARTICLE LINK in the case of republication in online media, (b) proper referencing in the case of use in research , magazine, brochure or for academic purposes.
All content is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, unless otherwise stated, are taken directly from the web, if some images have been inserted by mistake in violation of copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyrights have been violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate withdrawal.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👍 Advertise your business here!
With over 1 million unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience to present your products and services to you. Simply contact us via 👉 [email protected].
🤑 Earn money now!
👉 Earn money by writing for us. Apply for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Earn Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, find out more here