Job: Analyst, Identity and Access Management at First Bank
Position identification number: 586
duties and responsibilities
- Participate in the planning and design of infrastructure security architecture
- Responsible for day-to-day management, support and oversight of technology security to protect company technology assets and data in accordance with strategic business objectives, institutional regulations and laws.
- Develop execution planning for the selection, installation, configuration and testing of access management infrastructure systems.
- Develop the implementation of policies and procedures around all access management infrastructure systems, including: two-factor authentication systems, identity management systems, privileged identity management systems, device control systems, as well as establishing access connections for all devices.
- Perform enterprise security architecture planning and design (logical and physical) for user access management.
- Manage the deployment and administration of token/2-factor authentication services within the bank.
- Coordinate day-to-day access management operations (creation, modification, deletion, etc.) for users
- Participate in the creation of corporate security policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the identity management solution in place.
- Ensure there are no security vulnerabilities related to IDM, physical security and 2-factor authentication solutions
- Lead the creation and review of policies and procedures for the identity management environment and associated infrastructure, such as single sign-on, Active Directory,
- Participate in the design of controls and the execution of all logical and physical access security audits.
- Keep abreast of new/revised or enhanced security solutions, processes and development of new access management solution.
- Provides guidance in developing policies for authentication and authorization security.
- Provides operational and management support and works on initiatives associated with identity and access management functions.
- Coordinate the support and maintenance of user account administration processes and secure access in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of access management systems in the IT security industry.
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Diplomas
- At least three relevant professional certifications, as applicable
- Ten (10) years of relevant work experience and 3 years of work experience at the supervisory level Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Unit, Infrastructure Security or Security Operations Department of information.
Key skill requirements
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Operating systems
- Systems Architecture
- The banking industry
- Bank transactions
- Banking services/products
- Microsoft office suite
- Information security expertise
- Security implementations and methodology
- Understanding of information security principles
- Project management knowledge
- Working knowledge of financial services
- Security regulatory environment (i.e. PCI DSS)
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- One or more of the following certifications:
- Microsoft certifications
Skill / Skills
SFIA 5 Core Competency Requirements:
- Information Management (IRMG 4)
- Information Security (SCTY 3)
- Security Administration (SCAD 4)
- Problem Management (PBMG 4)
- Technological audit (TAUD 4)
Other skills required for SFIA 5:
- Service Level Management (SLMO 3)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Other knowledge and skills required
- In-depth knowledge of technology security best practices and standards (ISO27001, ITIL, TOGAF, CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of security management and controls (e.g. threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing, anti-virus solutions and endpoint protection, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructures and architectures
- In-depth knowledge of basic IT (infrastructure, applications)
- In-depth knowledge of security methods, processes and tools
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Strong conflict management skills
- Good administrative and managerial skills
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with a strong problem-solving ability
- Good leadership and ability to influence
- Customer relationship
- Commercial / operational strategy
- Technical strategy and planning
- Business Continuity Management
- Business change management
- Human Factors Engineering
- Installation and integration
- Service Strategy
- Records management
- Procurement management
- Appreciation and application of computer science
- Hardware Setup
- Business analysis
- Database design and administration
- Server administration
- Administration of operating systems
- Network planning and design.
Click here to apply