Lexington Brewing & Distilling – Key Account Manager East & Northeast – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
Lexington Brewing & Distillation
Apply for this job
Key Accounts Manager – East / North-East Region
Field Sales – Home Office
Responsible for the development and management of customer relationships with major accounts of national, regional and local chains and for defining the overall strategic orientation of the accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other tasks can be assigned.
- Lead and manage business initiatives, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales and pricing to sell our Lexington Brewing and Distilling brands within chain accounts
- Use a proven track record of managing multi-state accounts while developing account plans and budgets, preparing and presenting account reviews, and effectively communicating activities both internally and externally
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant channels for the respective territory and respond to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties
- Organize monthly meetings with buyers to sell new products, programs and promotional activities
- Review strategies to increase profitability and product and buyer sales with IRI, sales data, and program execution summaries.
- Work closely with wholesalers and field sales staff to align with LBC goals, increase visibility of LBC brands and implement, manage, monitor execution and evaluate results of pricing initiatives , distribution and space.
- Ability to work and achieve positive results in a fast paced team environment.
- Supports the principles and vision of the business.
- Works directly with and maintains constant communication with all relevant sales staff and assigned LBC regional sales managers and their sales staff to promote the sale of the company’s brands within national, regional and local chain accounts .
- Maintains a consistent schedule of market visits across all assigned territories; work on the list of quarterly target accounts and the visit schedule.
- Develops quarterly chain account target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunities using VIP, IRI, Nielson software or other sales / CRM software provided by the company.
- Manages the direction of wholesalers; develop and maintain positive relationships with the chain accounts.
- Achieved predetermined sales and distribution goals.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned (expense reports, monthly work schedule, setting distribution targets, evaluating discount programs, conducting price surveys).
- Help in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Always maintains a professional image and demeanor.
To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Preferred home office location: MA, NY or NJ
Reliable car capable of traveling.
Ability to work flexible hours; ability to work certain weekends.
Previous experience with a chain account is highly preferred, with much of the experience in the beer industry.
Strong knowledge of the overall beer category, craft beer industry and its retail consumers.
Knowledge of Lexington Brewing and Distilling Company brands and procedures.
Experience in writing, reporting and analyzing sales data.
Experience with National Syndicated National Accounts sales data and software / CRM.
Education and / or experience
Four-year bachelor’s degree (BA) from college or university; or two to five years of related experience and / or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for this job