Apartment community looking for a full time maintenance technician to join our team!
Great company with competitive salary, monthly bonus opportunities, 401k match plan, and sick / vacation benefits!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager and Senior Maintenance Technician, for the general maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the daily maintenance operations of the community, including the preparation of the apartments between the occupants.
Type of employment: Full time
Pay: $ 11.00 – $ 16.00 per hour Benefits: 401 (k) 401 (k) pairing
Essential tasks include, but are not limited to:
1) Electricity, plumbing, carpentry, plasterboard repair and painting
2) Repair and treat structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors / cabinets, walls and building exteriors
3) Prepare the units for the new move-in as planned by the property manager
4) Have a general working knowledge of HVAC systems and PTAC units
5) Have a working knowledge of devices and the ability to diagnose and repair
5) Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance (rotating hours)
6) Complete preventive maintenance program implemented by the property manager
7) Complete field work such as: field collection, general maintenance of the property
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Additional pay on call: commission pay
- Application question (s): Available after hours on call on a rotating schedule?
- Place of work: a location
- Remote work: No
- Driver’s license (compulsory)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day shift (Preferred)
- US work permit (Preferred)
- Salary $ 11 – $ 16 per hour
- Full time
- Number of hires for this role 1
Apply: Apply in person at 1818 S Lincoln (please bring your resume) or apply online here