Occasional Customer Service Assistant job with CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY
School / Department Cranfield Ltée Conference Center
Based at Cranfield Campus, Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Working hours Casual
Type of Contract Casual
Salary £ 10.20 per hour
Apply before: 10/31/2021
Description of the role
Join an exceptional team at Cranfield Conference Center Ltd!
We are looking for a genuine, warm and enthusiastic person who will bring a positive and dynamic attitude to work every day. A true passion for hospitality and customer service is essential, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided at all times
- Comply with the health and safety policy at all times
- Remove from use and report any defective equipment by following the correct reporting procedures
- Perform any other reasonable task requested by a member of the management team
- Work in multiple departments and areas including, but not limited to: Restaurant Service, Customer Support Service – Conference & Events, Housekeeping, Kitchen & Reception
Experience in some of these areas will be beneficial, but full training will be provided.
Working hours are between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday to Sunday. The number of shifts will vary per week. Shifts are available as and when required according to the needs of the business
Uniform (excluding shoes) and internal training are provided
You must be eligible to work in the UK